Tricky Tray is an annual Home and School fundraiser, that Kicks Off Catholic Schools Week. All are welcome to purchase raffle tickets and place the tickets in canisters near the items they hope to win. Put as many tickets as you want in a given container to increase the odds of winning during the following dates:
- Friday, January 26, 6pm to 8pm
- Saturday, January 27, 9am to 3pm
- Sunday, January 28, 10am to 12pm
And this year, The Golden Ticket is Four One-Day Disney World Theme Park tickets! This item will be raffled individually at a higher value: $5 each or three for $10.
TWO WAYS TO DONATE
- Choose a theme for your family tray and fill your tray with items that represent that theme! Suggested pricing for tray items can range from $25 to $100 or more for multi-family donations. See the flyer for examples of baskets.
- Financial donations are also welcome! Checks are made payable to Saint Andrew Home and School and sent to the attention of Judy Weaver by Wednesday, January 24th
Each donating family will receive TWO free raffle ticket sheets with 40 chances to win prizes and ONE gym dress down day pass per child in the family!
DONATIONS ACCEPTED in the Marian Room on the following dates/times:
- Thursday, January 25, 2018 from 8am – 7pm
- Friday, January 26, 2018 from 8am – 5pm
The drawing of winning tickets will commence at 12:30pm on Sunday, January 28th. After all tickets are drawn, winning numbers will be sent via an email blast Sunday afternoon and posted on the school website soon after.
Winners should pick up prizes immediately thereafter in the Marian Room and no later than 5pm. Additional pickup will be Monday, January 29, 8:15am to 9:15am and 3:15pm to 4:15pm.