Thank you to all the families and community members that support Saint Andrew School!
With your generous contributions throughout the year, we were able to donate funds to all areas of the school for maximum impact for our students! You contributed $59,000 to the school this year and your money went to the following areas:
- $31,000 100 Chromebooks and cart
- $11,000 for 6th and 7th grade lockers in the classroom.
- $500-$800 for Mascot Costume
- $1,200 for 2 Preschool Picnic Tables and Airplane for the playground
- $2,000 for the Library
- $2,000 for the Technology Lab
- $2,000 for the Preschool Playground Equipment
- $4,500 in checkbook to start 2019-2020 school year
- $4,500 donation to Church (Whatever is left in the account is split between the school and the church, hence $4,500)
- The Moms Booster Club bought 2 Dyson fans and a dehumidifier for 4th-8th Grade classrooms.
- Teachers received of 25% classroom donation and specials and new teachers $50 gift card for classroom supplies
Thank you again for all you do for Saint Andrew School! We are going to have a great year and continue to build a strong community at Saint Andrew School.
Looking forward to seeing everyone at Back to School Night!
#shamelessplug: We need volunteers! Please consider donating some time towards making the events at Saint Andrew School fun and rewarding for our kids! We have a great time, lots of laughs and it is always nice to get to know the other parents.