Kicks off 2019 Catholic Schools week!
Friday, January 25, 5PM – 7PM
Saturday, January 26, 9AM -3PM
Sunday, January 27, 10AM – 12PM
The drawing of winning tickets commences at 12:30PM on Sunday
Tricky Tray works with your support!
- Choose a theme for your family and fill your tray with items that represent them!
- Suggested pricing for tray items can range from $25 to $100 or more for multi-family donations.
- Financial donations are also welcome! Checks are made payable to St. Andrew Home and School and sent to the attention of Judy Weaver by Wednesday, January 23rd.
- Each donating family will receive TWO free raffle ticket sheets with 40 chances to win prizes and ONE gym dress down pass per child!
- Birthday box can win up to $900
We will be accepting Tricky Tray donations in the Marian Room on:
Thursday January 24, 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM & Friday January 25, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
After all tickets are drawn, winning numbers will be sent via an email blast Sunday afternoon and posted on the school website.