CHILDREN ARE RECEIVING EXTENDED SERVICES
Saint Andrew School will provide the before and after school C.A.R.E.S. Program September through early June of each school year. The goal of the C.A.R.E.S Before & After School program is to foster the physical, mental, emotional, social and religious development of the students while in our care.
Only children enrolled at Saint Andrew School and Saint Andrew Preschool are permitted to attend. Activities include:
- Indoor and outdoor activities
- Free play
- Group activities
- Quiet study
- Art, crafts, music, and holiday themed projects
- Snack and beverage for the afternoon program
- 6:30 AM to 7:50 AM in the morning
- 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM in the afternoon
- September through the beginning of June and will follow the Saint Andrew School Calendar for holidays and "days off".
Registration & Program Cost
A registration form must be completed for each child registering for C.A.R.E.S. and submitted to the school office by August 16, 2019. All students must be registered before they can attend any Before or After School C.A.R.E.S. session
There is a REGISTRATION FEE of $15.00 per family.
- Students who attend C.A.R.E.S. after a full day will be charged by the hour at check-in at 3:00 PM.
- Students who attend C.A.R.E.S. after a half day will be charged by the hour at 12:00 PM.
- The hourly fee for 2019-2020 School Year is $7.50 per hour, per child.
- The hourly rate begins at the beginning of each hour.
- After 6:00 PM a fee of $10.00 will be charged for every ten minutes you are late.
- Statements are issued monthly
- Payment is due upon receipt
If you have any questions regarding C.A.R.E.S. registration and billing, please contact Mrs. Kas Bowdren at 215-968-2685 ext.268.
- Register for C.A.R.E.S.
C.A.R.E.S. information and registration forms can be found here, under Admissions/Before & After School Care. All C.A.R.E.S. registrations and fees should have been received by August 16, 2019 in order for a student to attend C.A.R.E.S. the first day.