Home & School Association
The Home and School Association supports the school by raising funds for our Saint Andrew School Community. Think playground equipment, chrome books, smart boards and FREE events like Movie Night Socials and more . Plus we offer Parent Forums for parents and families.
There are a variety of fun, fundraising, and community-building activities throughout the year
In addition, we welcome all parents and guardians to attend Parent Forums, an opportunity to hear a member of the faculty or administration speak about the educational, arts and athletic programs at Saint Andrew School. Following the Parent Forum, stay for refreshments and meet other Saint Andrew families. The Forum is an opportunity for our Parents and Community to engage with Professional Speakers or Members of the Community on a variety of topics.
Listed below are Home & School sponsored programs and events.
Please consider being a Volunteer and helping us make our Saint Andrew School Community strong in faith, fun and friendship.
- Movie Night
- Magazine Drive
- Trunk or Treat
- Secret Santa Workshop
- Christmas Festival 2017
- Tricky Tray
- Adult Social
- Father & Daughter Dance
- Mother & Son Challenge
- St. Joseph's Dinner
- Class Raffle
- Kindergarten Social
- 1st & 2nd Grade Social
- 3rd & 4th Grade Social
- 5th & 6th Grade Social
- 8th Grade Dance
- 8th Grade Picnic
- Teacher Appreciation Events
Home & School News
- Christmas Festival Raffle Basket Winners
- Home & School Meeting December 11th, 7PM
- The Chromebook Challenge from Give Back Greetings ends December 31st
- Decorate for The Christmas Festival Nov 27 & 28
- Help Paint Decorations for the Christmas Festival Nov 21st
- Last Days! Order your Wreath, Pine Roping & Poinsettias by Nov 20th
- Secret Santa is coming to our School Dec 4 – 8
- The Christmas Festival Meeting tonight Nov 16th at 7PM