Public school district bus transportation is accessible to all Saint Andrew School Students.
All Saint Andrew School students who live in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania are entitled to bus transportation. According to Pennsylvania state guidelines, school districts must provide bus service to a non-public school within 10 miles of any district boundary. Currently, Saint Andrew School students use buses from the following school districts: Bensalem, Bristol, Central Bucks, Council Rock, Neshaminy, New Hope/Solebury, Centennial and Pennsbury.
Saint Andrew School Students living in New Jersey will need to facilitate transportation privately.
Parents should please call their school office, 215-968-2685, for information about your student's bus number, location of bus stop and times.
- Bensalem 215-750-2800
- Bristol 267-599-2370
- Central Bucks 267-893-4001
- Council Rock 215-944-1010
- Neshaminy 215-809-6260
- NH/Solebury 215-862-5910
- Pennsbury 215-428-4165
COUNCIL ROCK TRANSPORTATION NOTICE
If you live in the Council Rock School district and would like bus transportation to school, you must submit four (4) proofs of residency directly to the Council Rock Transportation Department, before transportation services can be arranged.
Proofs must be submitted each time a family registers a NEW student. If your family currently uses Council Rock Bus services and you are registering a NEW student at St. Andrew School, you need to submit your proofs of residency again. If you change your address but are still in the council rock school district, you need to submit new proofs. The Council Rock Proof of Residency Policy is included. Any questions, contact Council Rock at 215-944-1010.
COUNCIL ROCK SCHOOL DISTRICT
PROOF OF RESIDENCY POLICY
Under the authority of Section 1301 & 1302 of the Pennsylvania School Code the parents or legal guardian of a student are required to provide proof that they are legal residents of the school district.
If a student is new to your school or changes their residency (even within the school district boundary) they must provide 4 proofs of residency to the transportation office prior to being assigned or provided with bus transportation.
Siblings of current students are exempt from showing proof. Examples of proofs are:
- Internal Revenue Statement
- Property Deed
- Insurance Statement
- Bank Statement
- Driver's license
- Vehicle Registration Card
- Utility Statement
- Voter Registration Card
- Billing Statement
Note: The ownership of property and the payment of property taxes within the Council Rock School District does not automatically fulfill the residency clause as stated In the Pennsylvania School Code.
If you are the guardian or foster parent of a student, you must also show proof of the guardianship or foster parenting arrangement
- Inclement Weather -If CR is closed, no transportation will be provided. If CR has a two-hour delay, all bus stop times will be 2 hours after the scheduled time.
- New Students or Change of Address- For any new students, or students that have changed addresses since last receiving transportation, we will need four (4) proofs of residency in order to provide transportation. Click here for a list of common forms of proofs.
- ** lnfoFinderLE: This year we will be utilizing a new service called lnfoFinder for all transportation information. This service allows you to view up-to-date student information. To Login, visit this site. Your username will be the first letter of your first name, followed by your last name. The password will be the same, all lowercase. If you would like your username or password changed, send an email requesting the change to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Policy- Any bus stops not utilized for more than 2 weeks (no students using the stop) will be deemed inactive and the bus will not stop there regularly. If the student(s) wish to use the stop again, please call the First Student Newtown office at 267-757-0413, option 1.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at (215) 944-1010 or email us at email@example.com.
Parents may also elect to drive their children to and from school.
Arrival is 7:50 AM to 8:10AM. Students should be escorted by a parent or guardian through the parking lot to the crosswalk at the entrance of the school. Staff Members will be there to greet the children.
Dismissal is 3PM. Car Riders are dismissed after the buses at about 3:15. Parents or Guardians must pick up students in the Gymnasium.