The Saint Andrew School has teamed up with Parish Giving to make online payments simple. Pay for Teacher Gifts, Yearbooks, Events and more right from your iphone or laptop. No more checks and forms!
Set up Your School Account
- Click "Your School Account" in the Top Menu or in Quick Links at the bottom of the Home Page.
- Click Create Account
- View Pop Up Modal: "Please enter your account information and click "Save Account Information" to continue."
- Click Ok
- Enter your First Name, Last Name and a username and password
- Note: When you enter your password, you will get a popup modal that asks you to confirm the password
- Enter your email address, phone number but ignore Envelope #
- Enter your address
- Click the checkbox where you agree to "Parish Giving's Terms & Conditions"
- Click Save
- View Pop Up Modal and click ok.
- View Bililng Information
- Enter Billing Nickname. This is so YOU can discern the difference between the School and Church Accounts in your statements.
- Choose Payment Method: Bank Transfer or Credit Card
- Enter your payment information
- Click Save
- View a Pop up Modal and Ok.
- You will be redirected to " Active Contributions/Payments" and likely, it will be empty.
View Your Payment History: Want to see what you paid for recently?
- Login to your account and click "My History"
- Choose an option from the filter or choose a date range
- OR Click "Year End Report" for a pdf of all your payments
Make a Payment: Want to make a payment but can't find the link?
- Login to your account and click "Pay Now"
- Choose an option from the "Select Contribution/Payment Type" dropdown filter
Forgot your Password?
- Click here and click the "forgot Password" link