Be a part of our family
Thank you for your interest in The Saint Andrew School.
Please read all information carefully before filling out the forms. We encourage you to call or email us should you have any questions.
Parents/guardians are responsible for making sure their child’s admission file is complete.
Please contact the Admission Office throughout the process to ensure that all required paperwork has been received by calling or emailing.
Please contact the Admission Office, Debbie Rachuba 215-968-2685 ext. 203 or at email@example.com
- Current Immunization Records
- Testing Records & Report Cards
- Transcripts & School Records
- Baptismal Certificate
- State Birth Certificate
- Sacrament Information.
*All registrations must be submitted with all of the items listed above. Your child will not be considered for acceptance until the registration form is complete
1. Child’s Baptismal certificate must be presented at time of registration. THIS NOW INCLUDES SAINT ANDREW CATHOLIC CHURCH. A baptismal certificate, if applicable, for all children (including those baptized at St. Andrew Church) must be submitted at the time of registration.
2. A copy of your child’s State Birth Certificate.
-Kindergarten – child must be five years of age on or before September 1, 2020
-First Grade – child must be six years of age on or before September 1, 2020.
3. All Sacramental information – must have COMPLETE DATES and NAMES OF CHURCH (copies of certificates-if applicable) for Penance, Eucharist and Confirmation.
4. Your Saint Andrew family identification number, found on the weekly parish donation envelope. If you are not currently a member of Saint Andrew Parish, the name of your current Church Affiliation is required.
5. A CURRENT immunization record signed by the doctor. A copy of the immunization record must be included. Even if you are due to go to your Doctor the following week, a copy of the CURRENT immunization record must be included with your packet at the time of registration. A health history form completed by a parent must also be included with your immunization record. (The health history form will be included in the registration packet you receive at the time of registration). NO REGISTRATION WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT THIS.
6. If divorced or separated, a copy of the court order pertaining to custody (if applicable) or a note from a parent explaining custody arrangements MUST BE SUBMITTED.
7. The results of any testing (psychological, physical, educational, disability, etc.) that has been done for the student being registered. Copies of recent report cards and copies of standardized test results must be submitted at the time of registration.